Saturday, August 25, 2007

How Did You Know by Gary Valenciano

Title: How Did You Know
Artist: Gary Valenciano
Album: Pure Heart
Time: 4:03



Gary Valenciano won the 2005 Awit Awards for best male performance
with this song. At that time, that was his second Awit Awards in a row since 2004 and all in all seventh trophy since 1988. The song is very well composed in my opinion and rightfully deserve recognitions.

The song was the movie soundtrack of "All My Life" which several clips from the movie were used in the music video. Since the song came out, I must have heard this song a million times played out. And majority of it were from weddings. The song does have a very sentimental romantic lyrics.

So now it is immortalized here in my blog so you and I can watch and listen to it one more time.


No comments: